WHAT IS THE KAYAKING
Kayaking is a sport in which a kayak is used to move on the water through the movement of the paddle. In this activity is used a transparent kayak, made with a specific material that allows you to explore the waters of the Amalfi Coast, among the clearest and richest in life of the entire peninsula. In this way you will have the unique opportunity to admire the seabed and see fish and coral formations.
HOW THE ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE
The tour by transparent kayak and snorkeling on the Amalfi Coast takes place precisely in the frame of the Sorrento peninsula. The departure is from Marina del Cantone where, after being trained on the main safety measures, you will board the transparent kayak.
Three different routes are available, the tour to the Bay of Ieranto, the Bay of Marina di Cantone and the Bay of Crapolla:
Tour to the Bay of Ieranto (duration of 4 hours, departure at 9.00 a.m.)
- Visit to the Cave of the Crib
- Visit to the Cave of the Sirens
- First stop at the Bay of Ieranto (there will be a stop of 30 minutes for snorkeling and relaxation)
- Visit to the Grotta dei Palamiti
- Second stop at Spiaggia delle Monache (a 30 minutes stop for snorkeling and relax)
- Return to Marina del Cantone at 1 p.m.
Tour inside the Bay of Marina di Cantone (duration 90 minutes, departure at 3 p.m.)
- Visit to the Palamiti Cave
- Stop at the Spiaggia delle Monache (there are 30 minutes of free time for snorkeling and relaxation)
- Return to Marina di Cantone at 4.30 p.m.
Tour inside the Bay of Crapolla (duration of 3 hours, departure at 9.30 a.m.)
- Visit and stop at Crapolla Bay
- Visit to the ancient chapel of St. Peter (there will be a stop of 30 minutes for snorkeling and relaxation)
- Visit to the Dark Cave
- Visit to the Crystal Cave
- Return to the bay of Marina del Cantone 12.30 p.m.
WHO IS THE ACTIVITY FOR
The kayaking is an activity for everyone, you only need to know how to swim and have a good aquatic skills. You will be trained by qualified staff who will accompany you throughout the adventure. Even children from 8 years old can participate.
Kayak equipment and gear
Waterproof bags 2 in 1
Transfer service (on request with supplement)
Change after activity
T-shirt in light color, preferably in lycra
Kayak or rubber shoes
In order to carry out the activity you must be in possession of an identification document
Children must have parental permission
You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the activity takes place
In case of bad weather conditions, the activity will not take place and you will be promptly notified
The experience is also available in exclusive mode for groups and private tours, contact us for more information