Italy Adventure is the first Italian sports tour agency dedicated entirely to the world of sports tourism and a reference point for lovers of nature and outdoor activities that are looking for breathtaking adventures, unique and adrenaline.
To ensure a perfect planning of the activities on our portal and the best professionalism for customers and partners, we have defined three different cancellation policies depending on the type of activity you want to do, which you will find in the description of each experience.
- Cancellation within 48h before the start date of the activity: 100% refund
- Cancellation between 48h and the start date of the activity: no refund
- Cancellation within 8 days before the activity start date: 100% refund
- Cancellation from 7 to 3 days before the activity start date: 50% refund
- Cancellation from 2 days before the activity start date: no refund
- Cancellation within 15 days before the activity start date: 100% refund
- Cancellation between 14 days and 8 days before the activity start date: 50% refund
- Cancellation 7 days before the activity start date: no refund
The partner chosen at the time of booking may cancel the activity at any time, even until shortly before the start of the activity, if the necessary measures for the performance of the activity were not guaranteed due to force majeure, such as adverse weather conditions, technical problems and anything that may compromise the proper and safe execution of the activity.
In the event that one or more of these conditions occurs you will be offered another date or you will be refunded the full amount.
Request to change your reservation:
To change your reservation please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your reservation number with the new date and time you would like to perform the activity. We will find the best solution for you.
To cancel the reservation applies the policy active on the activity and described in the paragraph “Cancellation Policy”.